Finals are closing in..

Sahar and I had an interesting conversation earlier today. Since final exams are around the corner here in Saudi Arabia, I don't know about other countries, I felt a finals-related post would be perfect. So what are your studying rituals? For me, I wear red lipstick and liquid eyeliner if there is a serious work that I have to do. I guess I'm trying to make it less boring. If the course needs lots of memorizing, which I suck at, I write down everything in every color I find in my pencil case. I highlight my textbook to make it more attractive which reminds me when I was revising my Practicum notes in Islamic class and the girl who sits next to me said: "you're making me want to study that!" I always study on my desktop or our dining table and I got to have my bottled water and baby blue coffee tumbler with me or else I can't study. I don't know how some people can study in their beds or living rooms, beds are for reading books before falling asleep, at least for me. Hmmm, what else? Oh yeah this is something we were doubting about, do you guys explain what you're studying to your imagery class? I want to know your personal studying rituals, even if they're weird that will make you super cool to me. Tell me!

Comments

  1. The CAT pencil case again :P ME WANT :P

    I use to write notes in different colors also, scientific proven, it aid memorization :) But now I don't do that anymore.

    I like to buy new pens for exam :) It made me happy to write with it and when this ease my mood, I have mood for exam :P I woke up at early morning to study, it helps in memorization. If exam is around the corner, I would find some excuses to go shopping, read novels and do other things instead of study, LOOOL, I guess I'm good at running away from reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it seems that you don't do any studying at all xD
    i don't blame you coz sometimes i go for walks or extend my break times.. i like the idea of buying new pens i gotta do it some day.. i feel like reading too although i don't have time to read but it happens to me too in exams period..
    *holding her pencil case behind her back* ;pP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate highlighting my books, they become too colorful which can really annoy me!

    I only study on my bed, it relaxes me and it's very comfortable :)

    And oh, i can never study if i were in a noisy place, i have to be in a really quiet room!! where i can ONLY hear myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tried to study on my bed and i ended up sleeping lol
    i agree with your third point although i can manage focusing in a noisy place..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, this is it, exams. and my first exam is going to start in 2 hours from now, and that's why I am still awake. For me, as I am a boy. It dosent matter if the book is colorful or not. But I do like to study in a very quiet places which are not available in our house, unfortunately. Well, each one seems has his one way to study and I wish you all the best and high grades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in your exam too. I hope you get good grades and keep studying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment