Auras, Muse & People I love ~

This week was amazing, alhamdillah. I spent some quality time with the people I love from work, met the gorgeous Samaher Tariq for the second time and had a heartwarming surprise! Let me start with Auras Jewelry launch event in Maison Bo-M, Stars Avenue, Jeddah.







Yes, it's a hint for you all to buy me this and wrap it with this gorgeous gift wrapping <3 I love how the talented, and absolutely gorgeous, designers thought of every tiny detail that makes the perfect gift! Simple and little details do really matter, that's what was running in my mind when I was browsing the collection and admiring the arrangements.



Tea time with Auras <3 Kudos to the lovelies Saja & Sadeem, they were super nice & super pretty! You can still find Auras Jewelry in Maison Bo-M, I think you all should pay a visit and I'm sure you'll love it!

Next stop; Muse Restaurant, Marina Equestrian Club, Jeddah.



Everyone was talking about how great Muse Garden Brunch is and I was dying to try it. So last Monday, I suggested to my current co-workers to go there for a Thursday brunch! We had so much fun and I bet we filled the place with laughters and silly camera poses. I was happy that I finally went out with them, I love how they are so much fun to be around and so wise in the same time, I'm so glad that I have met them. Anyhow, it's about Muse now. Every good word and praise about Muse was completely true.





The atmosphere was relaxing, the spacious area, good music and friendly staff made my weekend. The food was delicious, I wanted to try everything all at once!



And of course, I didn't forget to try the famous banana pancake! The pancake was a piece of heaven, I highly recommend it!! The girls weren't so excited when I told them that we should try the pancake, but I did ordered it and we all went BANANAS, pun intended, over them, so we ordered another one!



I must say, and thank the chef Badr Fayez for the heavenly pancakes and his complimentary waffles! I was in the restroom when he came over to our table with the waffle and I didn't get the chance to thank him. And I was too shy to approach him myself. What can I say, awkward Nouf is always awkward!



Once again, I highly recommend Muse Garden Brunch, it's on Thursday and Friday from 12:00 PM to 17:00 PM. It has a special buffet for kids, too! I'm planning to go there again with my family, it definitely worth another visit.



The sweetest surprise cake from the sweetest person on the face of Earth! It was from Dr. Wahy Luqman, it was such an honor working with her. Although it was for one semester but it meant the whole world for me. She had a great influence on me, she taught me self-motivation and confidence, she opened my eyes to see the real world as it is, she had my back when I crumble down and although we don't work together anymore, she has a big part in my life and she will always be. A life coach, a professional mentor and a big sister that understands me and has her arms always open for me. I love her. And I must not forget the rest of the team. Such an amazing group, I love each one of them to bits and pieces, they overwhelmed me with their kindness and generosity. I can't put my appreciation to them in words.

Comments

  1. I love the theme of auras event ! people are more creative now !
    muse loooks soooo goood !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you worked with Dr.wahi!!!! she's amazing mashallah tabrk allah!
    & She had a great influence on my friends too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muse IS good! Whenever you'll be in Jeddah, make sure to go there.. You'll love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I was so happy with here wallahi, she's amazing and I can see her influence on the girls in the college, everyone loves to go to her just to talk and take her advice on many things not only on school!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment