July Favorites

I know this might be a little too late but I had to post a July favorite.. I have been planning to get back to blogging for a while but I got busy with my new social life! My July Favorites post is going to be probably all about beauty products!

- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation



This probably the best foundation for everyday make up. It's light in texture but evens the skin tone brilliantly! I would definitely buy it again..

- Bioderma Make Up Remover



I have heard a lot about this product that I didn't have to think twice before buying it. All the positive reviews were true. I loved how it soothes the skin, it doesn't burn or leaves a tingly feeling on the skin and it removes the make up smoothly. It's safe to use it on the eyes, too.

- Spa Wisdom from The Body Shop







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spa Wisdom Africa from The Body Shop is absolutely amazing. The smell is so refreshing it washes away all the stress you had. I love to treat myself once or twice a week with a power recharging shower with the salt scrub, then I wash it way with the shower creme. And before I get dresses and while my body is a bit damp, I soak myself in the body butter and hand & feet butter. It became a weekly ritual for me to keep my body smooth & clean!

- Moroccan Rose Body Mist from The Body Shop



Another product from The Body Shop, a body mist that is so refreshing and smells heavenly good! I wasn't a body mist person until I smelled it at the store and thought about using it. Now, it's a part of my daily ritual!

These are the products that I start using last month and fell in love with. A -month- Favorite post will continue every month inshallah.

 

Comments

  1. Love Estee Lauder double wear foundation. The texture is smooth and easily spread over the face. It made you feel like your not wearing foundation at all. I used the whole bottle of African Ximenia & Salt scrub. I like it because it made your skin feel soft after using it; the cons is if water get into the bottle, it might dissolve the salt inside. I used to use the Morrocan Rose 'spray' lotion from The Body Shop, the smell is awesome, I always fancy rose smell but my skin get really sensitive after using it for a while. I got really bad rash, maybe its just me sensitive to the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to try the scrub, seem like a good product :)
    by the way i just watched review about product called Spotlight from Estee Lauder, i added it to the list, amazing,check it out !
    I'll be waiting for next month post , have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about the bioderma product but I Didn't get a chance to try it yet , but definatly gonna get it , also the scrub sounds like a good idea !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment