Book: Anna and the French by Stephanie Perkins


"Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming,beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend. 

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?"

My rating: 4 / 5 

Everyone is familiar with the hype about Anna and the French Kiss that circulated around the book vloggers and bloggers, everyone loved the book and thought it was a sweet and a light read. I was skeptical at first about purchasing the book but I thought why not, one can never waste time or money on books!! I needed a light read after Insurgent, so I went with Anna and the French Kiss and I wasn't disappointed a single bit. The book was absolutely delightful, you can categorize it as a summer read. The writing was wittingly amusing, it was a fast paste, funny and smart. It has been a long time since I read a gripping story as this book. I recommend this book if you need a break from serious books or if you need a heart-lifting reading experience. 


Comments