A Pregnancy Post!



The year of 2013 started with a beautiful surprise for me, even though I know it will happen eventually but when I heard the nurse saying the word "Pregnant" to me, I couldn't believe it! So from January this year until now, I have been through a lot of changes; some of them were good and some were UGH! 
My first trimester was awful, I was a living dead! I couldn't eat and I always got sick and I lost a lot of weight. By the second trimester, things got a lot better! I gained weight and had the life back in me! Now that I'm going towards the end, my belly's getting heavier and I can't wait to get this baby out of me! 

No matter what I heard about pregnancy, living the experience was different. It is not painful but it has it own kind of pain. I can't say anything about the bonding with the baby because I found difficult time to digest the fact that I'm actually having a baby.. that I have a living little thing inside me. It's just a miracle, I didn't realize how fascinating it is until I was part of it but in the same time it's an awful lot of hard work. The emotional changes, the sudden waterfalls and the angry blasts were definitely the hardest for me and for my husband. We fought a lot and thank god he was so understanding he let so many things just go. Sometimes, we can be just talking and laughing and then I switch to a bitch mode!

Although tons of new things and changes happened the past eight months, but it was so fast it feels like a dream! When I first knew I was pregnant and how I cried in the car and he just laughed at me, the baby kicks and the many times my husband wanted to feel them but the baby won't move when he's around! How we just sat all night long waiting for the baby to move so my husband could feel it, the look on his face when he finally felt his baby moves.. all of these memories are so precious to me. Now I know why they call it the miracle of life. 

With the pregnancy drawing to an end, I realize there will be another journey yet to be taken. It is going to be hard but I know I will love every minute of it. Although I can't see myself as a mommy but I know I'll just switch once I hold the baby in my arms. 

Comments

  1. ❤❤حاجه جميله يكون في حياه جوا حياتك ����
    بيبي نوفا تقومي بالسلامه ان شاء الله

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment