x_x

















I love this picture, it represents me in my current situation. Yeah, I know
I have an exam tomorrow but I can't study, actually every time I read
something I feel that I don't have study, I know every thing and it freaks
me out! I shouldn't know everything I should study and be scared !!
Anyhow, that's not important. What made me open this page and start
typing what is probably a useless post is the feeling of NOTHINGNESS!
I'm totally lost and I don't like my life right now, I'm doubting myself
and my friends and everything surrounds me. Nothing is real, even me!
I wish if there's a refresh button in real life, I'm really worn out and I can't
make myself to shake things away of me..

I need a clean new start!

Comments

  1. Yeah
    I wish it could be easy like pressing "refresh" on internet or "ctrl + z "
    but unfortunately life is not so easy.
    Hugs! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exam blues! Have some rest hun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment