HN Riyadh Competition ~ Cambridge Satchel Co.

Harvey Nichols, Riyadh is doing a competition; all what you have to do is to style out an outfit with a neon green Cambridge Satchel in order to win one! How fun is that? Here's the simple steps to enter this competition:
WIN this trendy @CamSatchelCo The Cambridge Satchel Company neon green bag!
All you have to do is style the bag within an outfit (you can use Polyvore) and send to info@alfa.com.sa, also: 
- Like us on Facebook 
- Follow us on Instagram @HNKSA 
- Follow us on Twitter @HarveyNKsa
*Applies to residents of KSA only

I did my own take for this competition, I believe that a Cambridge Satchel goes along perfectly with a fun and light outfit. I have been dying over this bag for so long now I don't understand why don't I get one already! I've been skeptical about their online shop, it doesn't work well with me so I might wait until my family go to London this summer and get me one! Yay!


HN Riyadh Competition ~ Cambridge Satchel Co.

Comments

  1. I got me a purple 14" one <3
    wishing you a good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the same one with golding embossing!! Thank you Zainab <3

      Delete
  2. Neon green looks great but I prefer the classic black one hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of the neon collection, too! The yellow one looks great in person, not so yellowish, just the perfect shade!

      Delete

Post a Comment