Turning Twenty Six



Another year has folded today, at June's 1st of every year I grow a year older. As everything feels the same and nothing has changed but when I put my mind & soul really into it, it is all almost unrecognizable. Me, my life and my everything are not the same anymore.
I am married for almost a year - still have 20 more days from today for our 1st anniversary- and I am a mommy-to-be! Although everyone has started calling me a mama, the fact that I'm having a baby is still not sinking.

On top of that, I still need to adapt with my new life. As much as I miss my life in Jeddah, I need to stand on my own feet in Riyadh. It can be hard and I might need couple of more years to get it all figured out and be able to get through this transitional phase.
All in all, I can't wait for the next ride, let's see what life could be like with a baby in my arms.
Can I say that I have changed that I am 26 year-old now? That I'm not sure of, but what I can really say is that the puzzle of life is almost complete, and it is easier now to see the big picture.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday babe and many many happy returns! I'm sure you will be occupied when your baby arrive :) No worries about the phase thingy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment