Road to the OSCARS 2014


Who's excited for the OSCARS this year?! I know I am, especially that Ellen DeGeneres will be the host for the 86th Annual Academy Awards! I've been out of the loop when it comes to movies & songs and entertainment in general. And now, that the awards season started, I wanted to catch up on movies that are so hot right now. Movies like The Wolf of Wall Street, American Hustle, Her and Gravity. From now until the 2nd of March, 2014 I might have seen all those hit movies. If you saw any of them, let me know what are they and how did you like them?! 





Comments

  1. I'm not really that excited about Ellen hosting because I got used to her jokes, I feel her jokes are the same. Whatever , I'm so excited about the movies you mentioned, I already have them in my laptop and I don't know what I'm waiting for ???? I saw gravity and unfortunately I didn't like it O_o, Maybe because I saw it with a big expectations. Next time I should lower my expectations :P .
    I hope Leo will got the Oscar this time (Big fan ^_^)
    LUV UR BLOG .. KEEP GOING

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment