"Don't Let Go..."


I watched Gravity two days ago and all what I can say is.. Oh Wow! The movie was an emotional journey that takes you from terror to relief and from hope to despair. I loved the movie, I loved every aspect of it. It is magical, humanistic and purely emotional. There is no story and no sequence of events, there is just the experience. An experience you watch, you feel and you go through yourself. Not all of us could get lost in space, but each person endures such circumstances in his life. Have you ever had the feeling that you are completely lost and all alone in the whole wide world and all what you want to do is to curl on yourself and disappear? Well, it’s pretty much like being lost in space. I was crying through the whole movie, it touched my heart, understood my fears and tangled up all my senses. 
My favorite scene was when she finally got inside a shuttle; how she took off the heavy suit, the helmet and tools and curled on herself in a fetus position. She was shaken off, so scared she wanted to go back in her mother’s womb, to start over, to never feel that fear again. 



I don’t know about you but sometimes, I feel like I’m lost in space and I don’t know how to land back on earth. I recommend you all to see it if you haven't already, just open your eyes and heart and take all the emotions in. I'm totally rooting for Gravity this Oscar. 

Comments