My Favorite Baby's Stuff

Back when I was pregnant, I made sure to search about almost every single thing that is related to my baby. I didn't neglect a tiny detail, I searched bottles, toys or swaddles.. you name it. I wasn't sure about some of them, and some I was 150% sure they will deliver. Baby's feeding and hygiene were priorities of course. So, for my little angel's bath and skin care, I trust Baby Seba Med. The products are as delicate as the baby's skin, they are so soft and fragrance-free. The shampoo doesn't hurt the baby's eyes and leaves the baby's hair fresh and clean. I noticed that it doesn't make it dry and frizzy like Baby Johnson's does. 

As for my baby's skin, I use Baby Cream from Baby Seba Med, it's marshmallow-like soft it's incredible! At first, I used Vaseline for the diaper area and then Sudo Cream; Vaseline was always sticky and Sudo Cream made the baby's skin a little scratchy! Within one week after switching to Seba Med Baby Cream, the scratchy area became so soft. The sad thing is that I can't find it easily so whenever I find it somewhere, I buy a dozen of it!
There are a lot of Baby Seba Med products that can't be found in local pharmacies, like the cleansing wipes and the soothing massage oil and I don't think I saw the sun care anywhere. If you were wondering about powder.. I don't use powder at all. I believe the baby powders do more harm than good to our babies. 

Phillips Avent was my first choice for bottles because they have a range of bottle that is similar to the breasts. And ever since my breastfeeding attempts failed miserably, I settled on the Classic range of Avent bottles. In the first weeks, I used glass Pigeon but it didn't work out, the air pressure was always a problem with those bottles and my baby was getting frustrated easily. I bought one Avent bottle to try it (the fact that it is made of plastic was always an issue), but I had to stop over obsessing and trust that BPA 0% sign. The bottle became so handy, my baby accepted the Avent more and the nanny and my mother preferred to make the milk in the Avent bottles rather than the Pigeon ones. Regarding the colic problems, I can say that it's 90% true. My baby didn't have those serious colic problems that make us stay up all night, alhamdillah, but we had some casual crying sessions of course. 

My baby comfort was and will always be an important point to take care of, that's why I tried several swaddles before settling on one brand. I had Aden & Anais on mind, too but then, I came across Swaddle Designs on the internet. I fell in love with the light swaddles and the plush blankets but I didn't like the receiving blankets as much. Their materials are light and washable, they have an organic line and cashmere blankets as well and their designs and prints are cute and stylish. 
Houndstooth print for baby blankets? Yes, baby!! 
And they have adults blankets, too!
One more important information about Swaddle Designs, the company was founded by Lynette Damir, a former nurse, she used to visit new parents at home and she noticed how tough swaddling could be, so she had the inspiration of Swaddle Designs, to make swaddles that are perfect in size and in texture, too. And that 1,2,3 instructions tag sure made a whole lot of difference! 


Sophie La Girafe is my baby's first toy, I didn't buy toys for her until she's 3 months to help her develop her grasping skills and to make her playtime more fun. Sophie was my first choice because it made with natural rubber, you can easily distinct the smell and feel of rubber once you touch the toy. So, it's completely safe for babies to bite on! My baby loves the squeaky sounds it makes, it's one of the things that makes her smile. She can't hold it steadily just yet, it fall of her tiny hand whenever she tries to put it in her mouth. I recently bought her a teething toy, she still didn't get the hang of it but she loves the rattling sounds! 

Sophie La Girafe is not only a toy, the brand has a lot to offer whether for playtime, mealtime and even bath time! They have recently announced their organic skin care collection that I'm very tempted to purchase!  






Comments

  1. Hi Nouf ,

    I’m Rita Moudar , Project manager at Buzzeff Middle East,
    we are a social advertising platform and we are looking for bloggers who can participate to our clients campaign by seeding videos or publishing sponsored articles ,
    we pay 300 $ for 10,000 views and 100$ per article
    please contact me if you are interested and want more details,
    thank you,
    Website: http://www.buzzeff.com my email rita.moudar@buzzeff.com


    Rita Moudar
    Project Manager
    Mobile: +212 665340758
    Fixe: +212 522 232 840
    www.buzzeff.com


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment