FAVS: Top 3 Bloggers

As you see, I have been away for a long while now. I try my best to get back on blogging so often, I keep on touch with bloggers & keep up with their posts only to stay inspired. In this post, I'm going to share my top 3 favorite bloggers at the moment. I always check them up & whenever I'm on their blogs I get so much ideas for my own.

WalaHearts

A mommy of two lovely girls, a fashionista & make-up junkie.. and she reads, too!

The Artistic Hands

Whenever I feel clueless about make-up, I instantly turn to her blog. I mean, just look at her username, it says it all! 

Haya's Blog

Believe me when I say this girl's blog feels like home to me! She takes me back to the blogging world and reminds me how beautiful it is. I love her routine, lifestyle and everything about her! 


Even though I feel that I'm out of the loop when it comes to the blogging world recently, I try my best to come back. Bloggers have definitely changed than what I'm used to, so I'm doing my best to fit back in. 

Comments