BOOK POST; Read & to be read.


I have recently finish the book Allegiant, the last book of the Divergent trilogy. For me, I think it has the prefect ending, an ending that gives you closure with the whole series. I won't write any spoilers but I'm sure it will shock some & break a few hearts. The book was as good as the previous two, it didn't disappoint but to be honest, I couldn't remember some of the characters and I can't remember how did they fit in the story. Maybe because I read the books separately and there was a long while between each one. I went back to my reviews for the first two book; I didn't realize that I hated Insurgent, that says a lot about me don't remembering many details of the story! I think Divergent is one of the trilogies that is worth reading. Plus, the movie Divergent was pretty good, too! 

I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me-they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.
**


This is the book I'm currently reading, If I Stay; it's a series, too. I have a thing for book series! I'm still in the very first pages of the book so I can't judge and honestly I didn't have the time to focus on it, but it seems good. The cover didn't say much about it; as I understood, the main character is facing a tragic situation and she has to make a decision. What happened and what does she have to decide? that I don't know. 
Simultaneously tragic and hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting, and ultimately uplifting story about memory, music, living, dying, loving.
That was the last two lines in the book cover! I can't wait to devour the book because it seems like everything I like in a book. 

I feel good getting back to my readings, I push myself to read every day and not to give the mindless numbness I always fall in. I have been suffering from lack of readings, not that I didn't have the time, I didn't have the energy, my mind was always blank unable to digest printed words or imagine what my eyes read. Book by book, I can go over this obstacle and I become the hungry reader I have always been. 

Comments

  1. Good choices
    I'm currently reading if I stay
    Hope it meets my expectations
    Thanks for the post and keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear..
      I'm reading it, too and I think I'm liking it!

      Delete

Post a Comment