Vaseline Beauty Secrets ~



Throughout the ages, Vaseline is one of the must have items around the house. I was glad when I received this adorable box with simple tools to make a lip balm. 
All what you need is: 
  • Small container.
  • Loose blush powder (If you have broken blush) 
  • Small spatula or popsicle stick. 
  • Vaseline! 
مستحيل مافي بيت في العالم مايكون فيه علبة فازلين.. اعتبره من الأشياء الضرورية في كل بيت.. مره انبسطت لما وصل لي طرد من فازلين مجهزة بأدوات نقدر نسوي بيها مرطب شفايف.. الطريقة بسيطة جدا و ماتاخذ وقت. 
كل اللي تحتاجيه: 

- علبة صغيرة فاضية.
- بودرة ملونة (اذا عندك بلشر مكسور تقدري تستعمليه هنا)
- عصا صغيرة عشان تخلطي الفازلين كويس.
- فازلين، طبعا! 





I had the chance to do my own version of this homemade lip balm, I added a tiny pinch of cinnamon to add some scent or flavor. I got to say it didn't make such difference, so it would be okay without it! 

جلست اليوم اجرب كيف اسويه.. طبعا على طول رحت لقناة هدى بيوتي اتفرج قبل ما ابدأ.. حبيت اتفنن و ازيد شوية قرفة مطحونه.. تزيد ريحة أو طعم بس صراحة ماحسيت سوت فرق كبير.. 


This is one of so many beauty tricks & secrets of Vaseline. Personally, to prevent having sore feet after a rough busy day, I rub my feet with a big amount of Vaseline, do a little feet massage and put some warm socks on and go to sleep. I swear I wake up the next day feeling so good! I used this trick when I was at Hajj, my feet didn't hurt throughout the whole journey! 

I use Vaseline on my nails, too! After removing my nail polish, I make sure to cover my nails with Vaseline to protect them form the damage acetone could make. Another beauty trick, is scrubbing my lips with small equal amounts of Vaseline & sugar, and after washing it off, I moisturize my lips with Vaseline, of course! Those were my top 3 Vaseline Beauty Tricks & Secrets.. What are yours? 

فكرت ايش عندي افكار و اسرار استعملها شخصيا بالفازلين.. أول شي و أكثر شي احبه هو لما اسوي مجهود كثير يتطلب مشي و حركة طول اليوم... قبل ما انام أفرك رجولي بكمية كويسه من الفازلين و اسوي شوية مساج لين احس رجولي تدفى بعدين ألبس شراب و انام! أقوم من نومي مااحس بأي تعب او ألم برجولي ابدا! جربتها أيام الحج مره ساعدتني و ريحتني طول أسبوع الحج.. 

استعمل الفازلين لأظافري كمان.. لما امسح المناكير اغسل ايديني و افرك الفازلين على أظافري و الكيوتكلز عشان ما تتضرر من الاسيتون.. حاجه تانيه اسويها.. سكرب بالفازلين و السكر للشفايف و طبعا بعد السكرب اهم شي الترطيب! 

هذي أفضل ثلاثة استعمالات للفازلين عندي... ايش افضل استعمالات للفازلين عندكم؟ 


Comments