Empties #1


1- Bioderma Make-up Remover.
Everyone's favorite makeup remover!
I use it everyday, it doesn't irritate my skin I don't like to use it on my eyes thou. It's one of those item that you should never run out of! 
2- MUFE All Mat Primer.
I absloutely love it! I have an oily skin and every time I put some make up, my face gets so shiny.. With this primer, I never face this problem. 
3- Clinique Eye-Makeup Remover. 
Gosh, there is no enough words to explain how much I love this product, I can never live without it! I remove my eye-makeup without it burning my eyes like other products do! I can even rub my lashes clean!
4- Clean & Clear Morning Energy Daily Scrub. 
I don't know why I bought this product, I don't like Clean & Clear anyway! I hated it so much, it dried out my skin and my face kept breaking out! The smell was unbearable and the gel was so sticky it was hard to wash it off! I was only using to finish up the bottle and going back to my usual daily face wash from Avene!
5- Avoral Shampoo. 
My top favorite anti-dandruff shampoo.. I have always suffered from dandruff, it was so embarrassing to wear all black when you can see my hair snowing on my shoulders!! I tried so many products, they all didn't work but this one incredibly did! I use it 3 or 2 times a week along with my regular shampoo. It is one of my must-have products!

Comments