Friday Finds: Cute Stuff Makes Me Happy!!



"Happy Jackson is the result of a creative partnership between poet and artist Giles Andreae and designer Heather Flynn. Beginning with a simple sketch of a curious little pug dog as their logo, the idea soon transformed into a broad collection of bold colours, playful patterns and fun, uplifting remarks designed to make everyone smile."





I came across this cute brand of stationary and accessories by chance last week and I had to share it with you! I love everything they have, so colorful and beautiful!


I should have posted this yesterday hence the title but I decided to post it anyway. The things I found there are too cute to keep for myself! This mug is my favorite: 
You can go to Happy Jackson and take a tour, I'm sure you're going to love everything! 

Comments