Plan away ~ [Planners & Agendas Review]



I was inspired by Amira's review about planner and thought of doing my own.. As you all know, I love using them, I love to write down everything happens or comes in mind! I've been using planners since college.. I used to print out the Microsoft calendars and use them as agendas.. My first real one was in 2012 when I used to work in Dar Al Hekma university and planning for my wedding! 

تحمست اكتب ريفيو عن الاجندة بعد ماشفت أميره.. طبعا زي حالتي اليومين هذي أدور الإلهام دوارة اخاف بناتي يلحسون مخي! أنا بطبعي احب اكتب افكاري و اخطط بالكتابه و ألون و حركات.. بديت من أيام الجامعه لما كنت أطبع التقويم السنوي من المكروسوفت وورد و أستعملهم.. أول مااشتغلت بدار الحكمه اشتريت أول اجندة بروفشنال و فادتني كثير بعملي و التخطيط لزواجي.. 

*

2012 - Black Moleskine Daily Planner
2013 - Small Black Moleskine Weekly Planner *missing! 
2014 - Thirty-nine Weekly Planner
2015 - Magenta Moleskine Daily Planner 




*

2016 / Paper Chase 2 Days a Page Planner


This year's planner, I got it from Paper Chase.. I stumbled on the website by chance and I loved their stuff.. They had a huge collection of planners, different colors, style and binding.. It was really hard to choose just one! I took this one because I love butterflies and it had 2 Days a Page system!

هذي السنه اخترت بلانر كيوت من هذا الموقع، مايوصل للسعوديه فطلبته عن طريق شوب أند شيب 
حبيت الموقع مررره واشكال البلانرز عندهم مره تجننن.. حبيت هذا لإنه يومين في الصفحه.. 


Of course, the essential Personal Information page is at the beginning.. It has a yearly calendar and a yearly planner (day by day) It also has pages for names and numbers at the end.. and finally, it has a pocket inside and back cover! It's a hard cover and had a magnetic closure! 

هذا البلانر ناسبني كثير خصوصا ان بكل صفحه يومين.. و اخر الاسبوع في مكان لكتابة ملاحظاتك.. فيها صفحه لمعلوماتك الشخصيه، تواريخ مهمه، تقويم سنوي، و لست بكل ايام السنه.. اخر البلانر موجود صفحات للاسماء و الارقام و جيب لحفظ الاوراق الخارجيه.. غلافه قاسي و فيه مغناطيس يسكر الدفتر.. و لقيت كمان قلم طقم و شريته!

*

2015 / Magenta Moleskine Daily Planner


The Moleskine has more details than the first one.. countries codes, time zone, measurements conversion, international sizes and more! Moleskine is my favorite type of agendas and notebooks in general because I love their paper quality along with the leather covers quality. I had the daily planner, each day in a page because I was working and needed the space to write! I bought it from their official website and had it delivered by Aramex Shop & Ship.
You can find them also on The Book Depository, Stationary section. 



رح اتعب وانا اعدد تفاصيل المولسكن.. غير صفحة المعلومات الشخصيه و التقويم السنوي.. تلاقو كمان صفحة مفاتيح خطوط الدول و مدة الرحلات الدولية.. تحويل القياسات و مقاسات الملابس و الاحذيه.. موجود كمان خريطة العالم و مناطق التوقيت حول العالم.. في لست لتخطيط الرحلات.. يعني شي مررره مفيد و عملي يكون معاك في الشنطه و كل مكان! 
هذا موقعهم الرئيسي، خذو لكم لفه ع المجموعات عندهم.. مو بس أجندة، في دفاتر للرسم و لوصفات الطبخ و دفاتر للرحلات و للكتب ( اللي هو عندي و دايما انسى اكتب فيه!)  
تقدرو كمان تلاقو المولسكن هنا

*

2014 / Thirty-nine Weekly Planner 


Last but not least, Thirty-nine Weekly Planner was so nice to use.. It was light and the design was so easy on the eyes.. I wanted it to be weekly because I wasn't working at that year and didn't have much to write about at that time.. I really enjoyed using it especially that it was from UAE. Unlike the 2016 planners, this one didn't have a lot of features; yearly calendar, monthly to-do and the weekly pages! 
The 2016 planners has a lot and it is so cool! You can check them on their Instagram

مره انبسطت بالبلانر الرايقه هذي، كتبت عنها قبل.. كانت خفيفه و ناعمه.. مافيها أقسام كثيره، اللهم التقويم السنوي و المهام الشهريه و الصفحات تنظيمها كان أسبوعي.. أسبوع كامل في صفحه.. البلانرز الجديدة حقتهم أشكالها تحمس و فيها اختلافات كثيره.. تكتبي كيف مودك و كم كاس مويا شربتي و حركات حلوه! موقعهم متوقف اعتقد.. شوفو الانستقرام حقهم.. نسيت اقول ان الشركه إماراتيه! 

*

Speaking of planning.. my main plan this year is to go back on being an active blogger, and I'm doing it right now.. trying to get ideas and topics to share with you.. Comment and tell me your opinions and what you wish to see on Chaotic Beauty. 
 من خطط السنه الجديدة، اني ارجع بلوقر نشيطه و حماسية عشان كذا دايما ادور افكار و مواضيع اقدر انا أفيدكم فيها و تهمكم في نفس الوقت.. خذو راحتكم في الكومنتس و شاركوني آرائكم و مقترحاتكم للبلوق!





Comments