[Movie] Mad Max: Fury Road


Starring: 
Tom Hardy 
Charlize Theron 
Nicholas Hoult 
Directed by George Miller


*

Furiosa (Charlize Theron) decided to run away along with the dictator's 4 wives searching for a better place.. The post-post-apoclayptic action movie follows Furiosa on the run with the help of Mad Max.

Mad Max: Fury Road won 6 Academy Awards: 
- Best Production Design
- Best Costume Design
- Best Make up and Hairstyling
- Best Sound Mixing 
- Best Sound Editing 
- Best Film Editing 

*

Personally, I think the movie was great. I thought there would be gruesome scenes and the movie would be TOO MUCH action for my taste but it wasn't. It was so thrilling and emotional in some points. My favorite parts were the chasing scenes with the guitar guy jamming on top of the cars. And the soundtrack is just amazing and exciting. You can hear the music in the trailer. 

My rating: 8.5/10
IMDB: 8.1/10


Comments