Getting Back on Track with Diet Watchers ~ بداية جديدة مع دايـت واتـشرز


*

See, I have been doing several diet attempts in the past couple of months and they all failed, why? I was simply not into it or I had the wrong reasons for it. Only now, that I had enough and I had to look deep down myself, just to understand why I refuse to lose some weight?

So why do I want to lose some weight? First, it's I (NEED) not want. 
  • To improve my health.. I have been so tired lately and had problems with blood pressure and sugar levels in my body.. That has to stop! 
  • To get back in shape.. I get tired whenever I go out or do some simple efforts like going upstairs or getting on and of the car! 
  • To spend more quality time with my daughters.. I want to hold them up and chase them down.. 

These are what I need to have in my life right now.. I'm still young, I can't be tired all the time.. I'm a young mommy, I need to stop acting like a granny! It's not that dress or that party what counts, it's getting my life back..


*

اللي يعرفني يعرف كم مره حاولت أسوي دايت و كل مره ما ألتزم أو ما أهتم لسبب او لآخر.. مهما تعددت الاسباب فـ السمنه واحده! و وصلت لحد خلاص ماعاد استحمل فـقلت لازم أراجع أسبابي عشان أكون مقتنعة 100 ٪ باللي أسويه.. 

ليـش أبي أنحف؟ 
  • أهتم بـصحتي.. صرت أتعب كثيـر و الضغط طالع نازل و الدوخات اللي تجي فجأه. كله من السمنه و الوزن الزائد! 
  • أستعيد لياقتي.. يعني مو حاله اذا طلعت مشوار لازم مكان واحد وارجع البيت كأني جايه من آخر الدنيا مشي!! 
  • أقضي وقت أكثر مع بناتي.. لا صحه و لا لياقه.. كيف بشيل بناتي و العب معهم و أكون دايما نشيطه وانا معهم؟! 


لازم هذي الأشيـاء تتغير للأحسن... هذي الأهداف المهمة اللي لازم أوصلها.. ما أربط هدفي بـوقت معين: (عيـد، زواج فلان، والا سفره) لأنها أهداف مؤقته مالها أي أهمية في حياتي! 




Week 1 - went very well and smoothly, the meals were so good; they had pizza, pasta, French chicken with mashed potatoes and couscous. They are never boring or tasteless, you have to make sure to choose different meals everyday and mix up the salads and the snacks.. Don't choose the same thing everyday! I had 1800 calories, they were a lot, I didn't get hungry because the meals were so satisfying.. I'm going to start having 1500 calories on week 2.. I can't wait! 

It's soon to judge as I'm still in the process. I was sick and I wasn't sleeping very well so I need to give myself more time.. 

الأسبوع الأول - أول اسبوع مره بسرعه و بسهوله، ماحسيت بصعوبة الدايت و لا جوع ولا تعب، الكالوريز كانت 1800 و حسيتها مره كثير فـبدأت الاسبوع هذا بـ 1500 كالوريز... الوجبات مره كانت حلوه و انبسطت عليها.. بيتزا و ستيك و باستا أنواع و سلطات أشكال.. طبعا لازم تنوعوا بالوجبات لما تختاروها من المنيو.. السلطات تغيروا كل يوم و السناك ماتخلوه نوع واحد والا دايما حلا.. لأن رح تملوا و بعد فترة مارح تتقبلوها.. 

ماأقدر أحكم الحين ع النتيجة لأني لسا في البداية.. يعني اعتبرها تحمية للجد.. و كنت مريضه في بداية الاسبوع و النوم ملخبط و كل نظام يوم فوق تحت! فـلازم أنظم نومي عشان يتنظم وقتي مابين الوجبات و الرياضه.. متحمسة للأسبوع الثاني بقوه و رح ابدأ رياضه غيـر و اركز أكثر ع الحركة و النشاط! 




.

Comments

  1. loved reading your update. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm following your progress because I too need the motivation.
    Good luck amazing mama Nouf
    love,
    Sara Aloufey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara! This means a lot coming from you <33

      Delete

Post a Comment