Two Thousand and Sixteen

TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN ♥


Life 

Last year was beautiful, sad and stressful. So many things happened, things I didn't expect.. I weeped.. I got my heart broken. I stood up again. And I achieved. 
This year showed me how strong I can be. Strong to go through the ups and downs of this life. 

كانت سنه حافلة بالأحداث و التطورات.. يعني مرت بغمضة عيـن أحس لسا كنا في 2015 
بس أعتبرها سنة الإنجاز.. و التغييرات 

Mama Noura
I lost a part of me when you left. I can still smell you, feel your soft hands. I can still see you. And in every time, I have to remind myself you're not here anymore. I love you. I wish if my daughters have known you. You're my angel now. 

الله يرحمك يا أمي... الله يسكنك في جنات النعيم بين الصحابه و الصديقين،، اللهم ابدلها بدار خير من دارها و أهل خير من أهلها.. اللهم أنر قبرها و آنس وحشتها.. يارب
ما انسى يوم كان يكبر للعيد و انا ابكي مو مصدقة انزل تحت بدون ما اسلم عليها و اشم ريحتها.. يحز في خاطري إن بناتي مارح يعرفون ماما نوره زي ما عرفتها أنا.. الله يرحمك يارب

Baby Alia
We finally came to a general understanding of Alia's condition. After several check ups and doctor visits, Alia was diagnosed with Diplegic Cerebal Palsy. And that meant she won't walk for a long time.. hopefully, not so long. We started physiotherapy sessions for two months now. No matter what, Alia is a blessing. She's smart, active and very very naughty. She has a great personality, she loves everyone and she is a strong headed little baby! 

العلاوي و أكشن العلاوي... الحمدلله على كل حال.. بنتي الجميلة علياء بصحه و عافيه ياربي لك الحمد.. لكن انها تشخصت بضعف في الاطراف السفليه و اللي بيخليها تتأخر في الوقوف و المشي.. تعبنا و تعبناها كثير في التحاليل و الكشوفات و من دكتور لـ دكتور إلى ما وصلنا لهذا التشخيص و بدأت عليائي بالعلاج الطبيعي من كم شهر و مستمرين بإذن الله
الحمدلله بنتي عقلها سليم و ذكيه و تعرفنا و شقيه.. و ادعي ربي بأن يرزقها الصحه و العافيه و بإذن الله رح تخطي خطواتها الاولى قريب


Weight-loss
This year was the year of new beginnings. I achieved one of my major goals for couple of years which is losing weight. I lost 10 KGs of my weight and I'm planning to continue losing more. Not only I lost weight by dieting, I also changed my eating habits. I rarely eat junk food now, I don't crave it anymore. I choose my meals better than before. I'm quite satisfied with what I have achieved now. 

من الانجازات اللي انجزتها هذي السنه إني نزلت يمكن اكثر من عشرة كيلو... طبعا عانيت كثيـر من الوزن الزائد بعد حملي بسارا و علياء... و كان التهاون و عدم الاهتمام سبب كبيـر في زيادة وزني.. جلست جلسة صراحه مع نفسي و بدأت بداية قوية و الحمدلله مكملة على نفس الاسلوب و النظام حتى أوصل للوزن المناسب و الصحي




Career


My journey to be an English teacher continued when I started working at a language institute. Everything is going very well. I'm developing with each class I teach, I learn from my previous mistakes and from my students' needs as well. I also took a training course at the British Council, called Teacher Development Portfolio. It was amazing. I'm aiming to take more courses in the future to improve myself as an English teacher. 

حياتي المهنية تغيرت بعد... الحمدلله بدأت اشتغل في معهد لتعليم اللغة الانجليزية، و هذي فرصة جدا رائعه لتطوير نفسي في تعليم الانجليزي و اكتسب خبرة في هذا المجال.. زيادة على هذا، سجلت في كورس قوي مره في المجلس الثقافي البريطاني لتطوير مهاارات التعليم.. و كان جدا رائع و فادني كثيــر و بإذن الله مكمله معاهم. 

🌍


World

The world is a sad place right now.  
Palestine. Syria. Iraq. Yemen. 
💔 💔 💔 💔
العالم كله يبكي...
فلسطين . سوريا . العراق . اليمن 


2017
Bring it on! 

Comments