[Books] Over a Cup of Coffee..

Books & Coffee 
two of my favorite things




When I  started redecorating my humble living room, a reading corner was the at the top of the to-do list. A reading corner where I can enjoy my time with two of my favorite things; books and coffee. 
I purchased some interesting books lately, each one is different and unique. In this post, I will share them and tell you why I've bought them. 

لما بدأت اجدد غرفتي المتواضعه حبيت اخصص فيها كورنر خاص فيني أروق فيه مع الاشياء اللي احبها.. زي الكتب و القهوه.. لسا الكورنر ماجهز لأني وقفت تجديد مع بداية رمضان و حوسة الشغل.. 
بس مو هذا موضوع البوست اليوم.. اليوم رح اشارككم اخر كتب اشتريتها و من جد من أغرب المجموعات اللي اشتريتهم لإن 
كل واحد منهم له نوع مختلف و كل كتاب شريته لغرض مختلف كمان. 

*





I know I'm way behind on reading this one. Honestly, I wasn't interested in it when it was first published because at that time I didn't want to read such a depressing or sad books. After that, I kept seeing it with most of the books youtuber and all over the bookstores. I put it off for a later buy, I didn't actually buy it until I knew about the TV show! And you know me, I don't like watching a movie or a show before reading its book! 

مع ان هذا الكتاب مره قديم و كنت دايما اشوفه مع اليوتوبرز اللي يتكلمو عن الكتب و اشوفه في كل المكتبات بس ما اهتميت وقتها لإني ماكنت ابغا اقرا عن موضوع كئيب و انتحار و اشياء حزينه! و دايما اقول رح اشتريه بعدين الين عرفت انه صار مسلسل مقتبس من هذا الكتاب.. عشان كذا اشتريته، عشان اقدر اشوف المسلسل! 

~


Unlike the book above, this one was published at the beginning of 2017, so it's completely new! It has been a while since I read recently released books! THUG is a young adult novel, one of my favorite genre. It's a debut novel and has great reviews. The story of a young girl's struggle in the real world. I felt it has a powerful message, that's why I had to have in my To-Read Shelf! 

على عكس الكتاب الاول، هذا كتاب جديد و أصدر في بداية هذه السنه.. من زمان ماقرأت كتب أصدرت حديثا. الرواية هذي أول كتاب للكاتبة و تناسب الاعمار الصغيرة من 15 سنه و فوق، يسمى هذا النوع باليونق أدلت.. الترجمه الصحيحه ممكن تقول القرّاء الشباب؟ الروايه لها أصداء جدا جميلة و اعجبت ناس كثير و تحمست اقراه خصوصا انه عن معاناة بنت بعمر الـ16 و صعوبات الحياه بالنسبه لها.. حسيت في الكتاب رساله قوية و مؤثرة عشان كذا خليته من أوائل الكتب اللي رح اقراها قريب!


~



This is a completely different book, it's more grown up and has a different philosophy. It's unusual for me to pick such a book but as a reader, I like to try different books! I knew this book at Riyadh Book Fair this year, it was translated into Arabic and the title was so gripping! And because I don't like to read novels in Arabic, I looked it up in English! The story is a bit complicated to explain, I can't wait to read it and get into it. It's a Bulgarian author, so it's a new culture for me, that's why I had it! 

 عرفت هذا الكتاب عن طريق ركن دار أثر في معرض الكتاب هذه السنه.. شدني عنوان الكتاب بس المشكله كانت اني ما أفضل اقرأ الروايات باللغة العربية و افضلها أكثر بالانجليزية فجلست ابحث عن نفس الكتاب بس بترجمة إنجليزية. لإن الكاتب بلغاري و حائز على جوائز كثيـره.. شريت هذا الكتاب عشان اجرب كتب مختلفه من ثقافات جديدة و أفكار جديدة 

~


This year, I wanted to change my reading style. I used to read only English fiction but now I made a few changes. First, I want to read in Arabic and read more self-development books! So, every time I go to a bookstore and browse a website, I focus more on Arabic books and non-fiction. I had this book because I want to think differently, get new ideas and read those ideas in Arabic. 

من الاشياء اللي ابغا اغيرها في اختياري للكتب، اني ابدأ اقرا عربي و كتب تطوير الذات و الكتب الواقعية البعيدة عن الخيال و القصص الخيالية.. فكل مره اتصفح مواقع الكتب و الا اتمشى في المكتبات، احاول اركز على نوعيات الكتب هذي عشان اتعرف على الخيارات الموجوده... شفت هذا الكتاب في جرير عن كاونتر الكاشير، أخذته عشان اتطلع على موضوع جديد علي و كمان اقرأ هذا الموضوع باللغة العربية!





The three top books are all from Book Depository 
And the Arabic one is from Jarir Bookstore 
~

Add me on my Goodreads


Comments