My Experience with Life Coaching ~ تدريب الحياة؟ كيف يعني؟


Life Coaching might be a new concept for most of us.. What is is? What does a life coach exactly do?
Does that mean a person will teach me what to do and what not to do? 
Actually, it's not! 
I had the pleasure to try a free session with such an amazing life coach. I didn't plan to do it, I didn't even thought about it before that. I was discussing this concept with a life coach, and she generously offered me a free session to try it before making any judgements.  

 لايف كوتشنق أو تدريب الحياة؟ كيف ما كانت ترجمتها، المفهوم جديد على معظمنا هنا، ايش يعني هذا؟ و ايش بالضبط يسوي مدرب الحياه؟ يعلمني كيف أعيش حياتي و يقول لي ايش اسوي و ايش لا؟ 
طبعاً لا!
استمتعت بتجربة جلسة مجانية في تدريب الحياة، كان شي غير مخطط له و لا فكرت فيه من قبل! كنت اتناقش مع مدربة الحياة عن هذا المفهوم و ايش فائدته للفرد و عرضت لي بكل رحابة انها تعطيني جلسة مجانية عشان اجربها شخصيا قبل ما أبدي رأيي و نظرتي للموضوع!

*
So, here's my thoughts about it!

Before..
I was lost. I didn't know what to talk about, what do I need to clear out. 
I felt scared of opening up and then won't be able to manage it all. 
I didn't have any troubles or problems to discuss, but I was confused about one thing. 
My Future! 
I wanted to look forward; not looking back. 
I wanted to plan ahead; not yearning for the past. 
I wanted to do something, and I wanted to know what's that. 
A clear picture. 
A better vision. 
A well thought-of path. 

قبل ...
كنت ضايعه في أفكاري. ماعرفت عن ايش ابغا اتكلم أو اي موضوع ابغاه يتوضح 
عندي فكرة ان كل شي تمام في حياتي فكنت متخوفه افتح باب (بالفضفضه) ماله نهاية 
ماكانت عندي مشاكل مع نفسي او مع أي احد الحمدلله بس عندي لخبطة في التفكير.. 
كان عندي هدف و ماقدرت اوصله و من بعدها و انا مااعرف اي طريق امشي فيه
كنت محتاجه افكر لقدام ما ارجع لورا 
اخطط لبكرا ما أحن لأمس 
فيه شي ابغا اسويه بس مااعرف ايش هو 
محتاجه صوره واضحه 
بنظرة أفضل و بطريقة مرتبة 
*
During..

I mixed things up! Everything was jumbled up in my mind, I thought I was clear about everything but I was wrong! She stopped me whenever I start mixing things up. Which was clarifying! 
I justified my problems with the wrong reasons. I kept repeating myself  as if I was running in circles. 
She stopped me. She took every issue aside and let me talk about it individually. 

Imagine a ball of strings all knotted up. 
And have someone taking each string alone to de-knot the whole ball. 

Imagine your favorite necklace knotted all around itself. 
Would you take the time to work with all the knots?
Or would you throw it away? 

That's how I felt during the session,
I knew everything, I could look at it all in front of my eyes.


وقتها ...

لخبطت المواضيع ببعضها هذا مع هذاك و هذاك مع هذا.. وانا اتكلم كنت احس اني ماشيه صح و كلامي صحيح بس وضحت لي نقطة جدا مهمة و هي إني ادخل المواضيع ببعض عشان كذا مااقدر افكر زين.. و كانت صراحه نقطة جدا مهمة و الفائدة الكبيرة اللي طلعت منها.. ( ما الخبط المواضيع ببعض)،، 
كانت في غلطات في طريقة تفكيري او نظري للأشياء و كنت اعرف انها غلط بس ليش اسويه؟ هنا سوت لي ستوب! 
الاشياء اللي اعرف انها ترجعني لورا، ارجع لها (اني افكر في الماضي "لو كذا" و "لو سويت") هنا ستوب ثاني!! 
اخذت كل موضوع لوحده، و تركتني اتكلم فيه. 
اكثر الوقت انا اتكلم هيا مجرد مرشدة. 

مثلا خيوط معقدة ببعض و صارت كوره من الخيوط المعقده 
و جا شخص اخذ هذي الكوره و فكها كل خيط لوحده. 

زي كذا كانت الجلسه! 

مثلا عقدك المفضل لقيتيه متعقد على بعض.. 
بتاخذي وقت تفكيه و الا على طول ترميه؟ 

كذا حسيت الجلسه! 
After..

But looking at my problems wasn't enough. 
I finally saw it with my mind and heart. 
Felt it. Understood it. And knew how to work with it. 

Would I throw my favorite necklace? 
Absolutely, no! 
I would spend hours to detangle all the knots to make it beautiful again! 

بعد...
اني اشوف المشكله ما يعني اني حليتها.. بس لما استوعبها و احس فيها 
في أبعادها و أسبابها و طرق حلها... حنا يبدا العمل الصحيح. 

ما رح ارمي العقد.. بشتغل عليه لين افك كل عقده لوحدها 
لين يرجع عقدي الجميل زي ما كان... جميل! 

*

 I would like to thank Ms. Alaa Jaber from Alf Khair for this amazing opportunity. 
For opening my eyes, heart and soul.
For letting me see the chances I've been taking for granted. 
و جزيل الشكر للأستاذة آلاء جابر من ألف خير على الفرصة الرائعة اللي قدرت اكتشف فيها 
نفسي اكثر و اكتشف الفرص الكثيرة اللي كنت غافلة عنها.. 
كانت تجربة غيرت مجرى حياتي للوقت الحالي، نفذت فيها قرارات كنت متجاهلتها، 
و بإذن الله المستقبل أجمل 💖


 *



For a life coaching opportunity, please check the following.. 
اذا حابين تعيشوا نفس التجربه، شوفو المعلومات اللي تحت ..







Comments

  1. شرحك وافي ومفصل حبيت تجربتك حمستني اكثر لمفهوم اللايف كوتش

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment