2017 Wrap Up!





2 0 1 7

2017 was an amazing year, it was a joyful ride and full of surprises. I loved a lot of things about it.. It started really slow and boring.. but at the end of it, things got more exciting! 

Let me start with the personal side of it.. 

I became 30!
I was planning to do a big party but somehow I forgot all about getting busy with daughters and work! I'm still not happy about that so, hopefully, I'm going to make it up next year! Anyhow, I promised myself to something new, a new adventure when I'm thirty. So, thanks to my friend.. I had my first diving experience.. 



Sara Started School!
She's so happy at her school, with her friends and teachers! I can see positive impacts on her! And what I love the most about the whole thing is that she reads Quran now! 



Alia's Baby Steps 
On November 24, at 10:13 PM, Alia stood up on her own and had her first couple of steps! 
Yes, they were shaky but oh how she shook my heart up by her attempt! She's still improving by therapy session.. One day, I will post about she's completely fine and able to walk and move just as fine! 


*


Life & Community

MAURITIUS

I went to Mauritius, the country was absolutely beautiful and I hope I could visit it again! 


WOMEN CAN DRIVE


MAJOR CHANGE! Now women can drive in Saudi Arabia and I'm planning to drive my own car in the future.. Funnily enough, I went choosing a car just a day before the news went out! I hope I'd have enough time to learn to drive big cars!

*


BEAUTY


Thanks to @Kholoudabouzid I got these products from Boots Pharmacy, and they were up to my expectations! If you're looking for a skin routine, check Botanics Products! 



FOOD




 It's like we just discovered this ready pancake mix! We had it every weekend, my husband loved it, and my daughters went crazy over it! 


Ro Co Coa was the hot spot for our quick snacks and family brunches!  



TV SHOW




The Handmaid's Tale, a must-see! It's based on Margret Atwood's book. The show is amazing, the characters are CRAZY, their expressions through the whole show is heart-wrenching.. I can't say more, just watch it if you haven't and you won't regret it! 

MOVIE

I haven't seen a lot of 2017 movies, but those 2 are the ones I remember seeing and loving..


The movie is so creepy, it kept me on the edge the whole time! 


Who doesn't love Guardians of the Galaxy? If you don't, you're not my friend! I love Chris Pratt, I love Groot and sure I love the soundtrack of the movies, the first one and this one! 

MUSIC


This song is the soundtrack of 2017 summer! 


BOOK


I didn't read a lot of book in 2017, I wish I did! 
The Hate U Give was my 2017 favorite book, I wrote a post about it: HERE

*

Overall, 2017 was a great year. 
How was your year? And are you ready for 2018? 


Comments