Just Another Wishlist...

2018 Wishlist

2018 Wishlist by chaos


Sometimes when I have nothing to do, I log in my Polyvore account and randomly create lists. Wishlists are my favorite. I think about what I want and put them just right there! This helps me in focusing on what I buy first. 

احب اسوي قائمة أمنيات بسيطة، تخليني اركز في الاشياء اللي رح اشتريها..

1

A smaller Nespresso Machine, and start decorating my coffee corner.
أبدل ماكينة القهوة بوحده أصغر و اخف و ابدأ اجهز ركن القهوة


A new MacBook, it's very expensive for me so I don't know when will I get it but I will work on it! 
نفسي في ماكبوك جديد بالتتش بار بس مشكلته غالي علي.. بس ان شاالله رح اشتريه

3

Expanding my Funko Pop collection. I already have Harry Potter and Rafiki with baby Simba. I'm planning to get Game of Thrones characters and Disney princesses. 
أحب الفنكو بوب اللي طالعه هذي.. عندي فكرة ان اعبي الرفوف بالشخصيات اللي احبها من مسلسل قيم اوف ثرونز و أميرات ديزني و غيرهم.. بدأت بهاري بوتر و رفيكي وهو شايل سيمبا و رح اكمل الكولكشن 

4

Another expensive thing.. I really want to get a lasik surgery or whatever it's called. I'm tired of wearing glasses and I can't stand contact lenses anymore! 
خلاص، تعبت من النظارة و ابغا اتخلص منها.. بس مااعرف هل انا مستعدة او لا هنا لسا ماعرفت.. 
لازم ابدأ بالخطوة الاولى عشان اعرف 

5

Plants! I want to make my living room greener with plants! I have the Bonsai on my mind, so it's the first one to get! And then some cactus.. 
احب الزرع و اللون الاخضر يعطي المكان حياة.. في بالي نبتة البونساي فـ ان شاالله رح تكون من اوئل النباتات اللي رح اشتريهم مع صبارات صغيرة للمكتب. 

6

Thameen Perfume. I'm dying to get my own one instead of borrowing my sister's. 
العطر هذا ازعجت اختي من كثر ما اخذه منها... لازم اجيب لي واحد!


A new set of sportswear! I want to make going to the gym an essential part of my life.
ابغا اشتري ملابس رياضيه اكثر لان من ضمن التغييرات الجديدة اني اخصص وقت للرياضة و النادي

*

Making lists is so refreshing for the mind.
So what's on your Wishlist?
شي منعش لما نفكر بحاجه حلوه و نتمناها.. ايش في قائمة امنياتكم؟ 

Comments