Don't feel like living..

I don't know what's going on with me.
I don't feel like doing anything at all!
I tried to do some photoshop stuff, to read
and tried to entertain myself..
But I still feel nothing..
I'm not sad, I'm not mad and I'm not happy either!
Feels like nothing.. < / 3
It's hard when you feel like dead while you still breathing..
I'm glad that school is here, I stuffed my sechudle so I can work for extra
time, to get my mind off things and on other things..
I have six courses this semester, and it will be a lot of work and effort!

Comments

  1. Aww good luck sweetie :* you've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweetie...I'm feeling the same way too, sometimes I wonder what should I do coz I keep on going over and over again for the same routine =(. Life is suck isn't it? It's ok, we have each other! I've got 5 subjects this sem, which turn out to be suck too =( So don't worry sweetie, your not the only one! I'm here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, sometimes doing nothing is as bad as doing hard work, I dunno, try going somewhere, try new things, paint?good luck,and wish you alll the best dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hind.. Thank you honey :** Zara.. aww, i don't know what to say.. i just feel lame .. bleh :s you're so sweet wallah, your comment made me smile.. good luck to you, ya rb yofgkk < 33 Raisa.. yeah it's just lame.. i will try something new, i don't know >.< thank you dear < 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. iv been through something like that b4..its just a phase n it'll go.. n i hope it goes soon .. coz it sux actully.. try to always keep urrself with ppl.. n dont stay alone.. it makes it worst..*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs you back*yeah i know, it's hard but it will pass enshalla..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment