School is out.. and so is my mind :/

Heyyy.. how's everyone? I'm fine but a little bit confused..
Here's the deal:
First I thought that onces I finish my finals, I'll be free to
write whatever I wan in my blog. And I had so much thoughts
what to write and stuff, but I didn't! Yeah I'm free now, but it
seems that I have nothing, it's like everything has vanished :s
I guess I need a break from everything.. You know what I need?

- Go shopping..
- A new hair cut..
- New glasses..
- Making more Ps graphics..
- Watch more movie and T.V shows..
- Go out more often..

Mmm what else.. don't know just have fun and chill out..
Pic of the day.. My cookies are bringing the boys in the yard xD


Comments

  1. 1st welcome back nosha and enjoy ur spring holiday :Dthese cookies looks very Yummy! me wanna some! i’m a cookies monster btw :Pkeep updating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmyyyy <3I want to get my hair cut soooo bad! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmyyyyy, mine cookies you have to add more chocolate chips for me =P, I don't care *Zara stomping her feet*Wooot a long list! I love hair cut and change style, it made me feel like I'm all brand new! I wanna dye my hair so bad, I wanna be a dumb blonde, LOL, jk =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. bleh, please don't call me noosha, i'm nouf, i like my name nouf ;p and yeah thanks dear.. And they're even yummier than they look ;pP Hind :( Let's go together lol Zaraoh em gee, such a big baby xD yeaaah, i desperately in need for a hair cut!! I wish i could dye my hair too but i get all freaked out just for thinking about it :s yeah i love my hair that much lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALLLLAH I WANT COOKIES!!;Pand i want a new hair cut!!:P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment