A sweet gift from a sweeter person..

Wildfox

This is totally worth taking the time of my freaking busy schedule.. Arwa, my sweetest friend, gave me a beautiful gift. It was a Wildfox T-shirt that I've been going crazy over for like months! It is so incredibily so sweet of her to bring it to me as a gift! She made my entire month, not only a day xD

Fortunately, she told me about it before she gave it to me in front of class because I would've made a scene if she surprised me with it.. I would've jumped up and down, squealed and screamed.. I would've gone insane!

Thank you Arwa, I really wove you :*

Comments

  1. awwwwwwwwww Nouf ^_^ ur the sweetest for mentioning me in ur blog wallahi wish i did surprise u i wudve wanted to c ur reaction :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Arwa believe me you don't wanna see my reaction xD It's like Big momma's house me Hanna Montana! I don't know how it's like but it's crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 the new theme
    and tet.hani fee shirt nouf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its wonderful ....thanks god that nouf finally got a very sweet friend like u arwa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, thank you dear <33
    Samoooo.. yeah thank god i'm so happy i met her and that doesn't mean i forgot about real good friend like you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you honey ....i missed u ...we must see each other in the summer..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed you too babe.. haven't see you for a long freaking while, enshallah we'll see each other <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. [...] the lookbook of wildfox spring collection before it’s their best lookbook so far , after nouf cute gift wildfox surprise i gotta admit i kinda want to order too now i should sleep and get up to start studying for 444 [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment