I'm Still Alive..



I know I have been away since I moved my blog to wordpress. I was extremely busy, and I still am. With all these works and assignments, I have this nagging voice in my head that forces to go and check out my blog, or at least share it with my friends. I finally gave up to that annoying voice, so here I am, not only checking out my blog or share it with you guys.. I'm updating it, too!

So, my final exams are next month. I can't wait to graduate although I'm gonna miss all the girls I met this year. It has been my favorite year in college!

This summer will be the big summer of big changes! I have so many projects in mind. I'm gonna get back to graphic design, and this time for real! I'm gonna fix up what college have destroyed, my skin, my body and my spirit.. I need to relax, live a stress-free life, and as long as I stick to the gym, I'm gonna be more than great! I won't forget to entertain myself as well.. I'm gonna watch tons of movies and tv shows especially "One Tree Hill," I've been dying to see this show from the first episode! I get so excited just by thinking about it, but I have to be reasonable right now and concentrate on the present, school works!!! It is only one month and I will be free...

Comments

  1. Can't believe that u won't b with us next term :( how will i manage i still cant realize it wallah u'll b missed for sure!

    "This summer will be the big summer of big changes! I have so many projects in mind. I’m gonna get back to graphic design, and this time for real! I’m gonna fix up what college have destroyed, my skin, my body and my spirit.. I need to relax, live a stress-free life, and as long as I stick to the gym, I’m gonna be more than great"

    I agree with every word u deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Arwaa, don't say that.. I'll still be with you and help you out with everything since i'd have plenty of free time.. and we'll still be friends of course *hugs*
    Thank youuu, i just can't wait for you to join me in and start living our lives away from school shit xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment