The Beautiful 21 of June.

Blue Diamond, Jeddah

21 of June is a day that I will always remember, it was the day that I had my last final exam and although I didn't do well but I didn't care.. I kept laughing and smiling and acting stupid because I was happy and I wasn't ready to let anything ruining for me! I said goodbye to all my beautiful friends and hoped we will always meet again.. My last year in university was the best year. It is amazing how I met so many great people in such a short period of time and we all became great friends. I know I will miss them all.. ( And I will make a special post for you pretty girls)

Next step was Oxford where I met Arwa and The Soufies. I wanted to apply for a job as an admin because I was not so quite sure about the teaching thing but I heard Mrs. Aisha talking about it and about how to deal with the students, I wanted to try it so bad! I felt it would be so much fun and rewarding! Plus, the place atmosphere was amazing. I just hope Leena, Dina and me will get accepted.

Then, I went to Blue Diamond, after a three hours nap of course. I went there to watch Spain vs Honduras with my sister, her friend and my friend's sister xD It was more like a girl night out because I clicked with them instantly, you know why? Because we were all going crazy over Spanish players! We had fun and plenty of laughs and it was the perfect end for the beautiful 21 of June.

Comments

  1. blue diamond and spanish players YA SAYEEEE3 :P

    good that u want to try something , i didn't did well in mine too and i was smile all day and acting crazy with everyone but i spend the day at work to 9:30 :P however it was the best day of my life now i hope i don't get F yarab

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..
    Well, right now my summer is going south.. It's not going well.. It is great to have smth to work on, I wish if Oxford will call me back, I'm dying from boredom. We all graduate student now! We need those stupid laughs and smiles xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment