Fyunka's T-shirts Are in the Way!



Fyunka has hit it big lately, with its original illustrations that are the creation of the amazing and fabulous designer Alaa Balkhy, an ambitious and a smart girl from Jeddah.

What makes Fyunka so unique are the illustrations; they're so witty, funny, fashion-related and have an Arabic identity. Personally, I've been impressed with the illustrations but skeptical about buying the totes because I don't usually have this kind of bags, however, I was always anxious to know if Fyunka offers T-shirts too. And that's when I saw a tweet announces that they are in the way! I don't know when and where we can find them but I'm sure we're about to know soon!

Fyunka: Facebook. Twitter.

Comments

  1. mashAllah so glad I found your blog. I am also a blogger and artist in Riyadh :)

    http://littlepinkstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always liked how exciting your posts can be, missed them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment