Belated Music Monday?! - My Wedding Song.



I realized that when I posted about my wedding earlier, I didn't mention what was the music piece that I have finally chose for my wedding. That was difficult to me because I wanted the music to represent my personality. I didn't want some cheesy stuck up songs with tons of compliments on me or overdramatic music. Two weeks before the wedding, I set my mind on the perfect piece, I knew it way before but I've never seriously thought about it until then.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lj42nwE3K4]

A wonderful piece by the artist Jon Schmidt in a collaboration with Steven Sharp Nelson, a melody that makes me happy every time I listen to it.

You can find more pieces by Jon Schmidt in ThePianoGuys' Channel.

Comments

  1. it's a very lovely music is it the same one from taylor switf's love story? it sounds so much better this way , it gives happy thoughts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a Love Story turns to Viva La Vida.. That's why I loved it, the whole spirit of it is just amazing.. You must check the youtube channel, you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. على هالموسيقى مفروض الزواج في حديقه و في النهار :$
    ودي ان ذاك اليوم ينعاد واكون انا مع الحضور :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. نفس الاحساس واللهي.. مابغا اجلس واشوف الزفه الا عشان العروسات الصغار بس xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must've been exciting when Viva la vida played.
    miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you loads, too <3 It was, I felt like I was in a music video!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment