New Diet Experience / Diet Watchers


 I have been struggling with my weight for two years now. I tried to diet and signed up in different gyms but nothing really worked. And now that I'm settled down after marriage, and don't have to move back and forth from Riyadh to Jeddah, I signed up at Diet Watchers for a whole month and considering going through with it for another 2 months. Things are pretty going very awesome, people started to notice that my body has slimmed down a little in my second week. I'm surprised myself!


 As for the food, it tastes very good; it doesn't taste as "diet food", there's so much flavor in their meals and the quantity is reasonably satisfying. For me, I didn't get hungry at all, in fact, I felt so good, physically and mentally, that I have finally moderated my eating habits. I don't feel guilty after having some food nor feel uncomfortably bloated anymore. So, that's a very good thing!



Their snacks also helps in holding back the cravings, they vary from chocolate-y to fruity to savory. Their double chocolate biscuit is heavenly delicious, and what is even more better, one biscuit is always enough.




 By the second week, I started getting full before finishing the meal and sometimes I don't get hungry to have a snack! My digesting is so much better right now, I don't get bloated neither colon irritation. 



Comparing to my previous attempts to lose weight, this might to be the best and the successful. I have until the 2nd of December for the end of my subscription, that's when I will take my measurements and more likely to sign up for another month to get a better results. Diet Watchers is only in Riyadh and you can find more information on their:

Comments