WEEK 3 | Meals on the GO!


Week 3 was hard because I went through some tough days (Personal-wise and work-wise) I was under a lot of pressure and I felt so stressed out all the time. Looking at the bright-side, I stayed true to my diet, and I tried as best as I could not to stress-eat. I was out a lot, so my meals were always with me! That was another plus for Diet Watchers; their packaging is great to travel! 
Other than that, I'm reaching to my goal weight, slowly yes, but steadily. I'm happy that I lost more couple of kilos. I know I could've lost more if I exercised more often but sadly, I didn't have the time. 
Now, this is my last week, so I thought of renewing my subscription for one more week to exercise more along with the diet. I'm still happy and motivated. Thanks to Diet Watchers! 


الأسبوع الثالث كان جدا صعب لأني مريت بظروف صعبه في حياتي و في الشغل.. كنت مره مضغوطه نفسياً و ماكنت أجلس في البيت كثيــر يعني كمان أُرهقت جسدياً! الحمدلله بالرغم من الضغوطات، التزمت أكثر بالدايت حقي و ماخربت... و أحلى شي في الدايت واتشرز إني اقدر اخذ وجباتي معاي بمشاويري.. كنت أروح لخالتي كثيـر فـدايما اجيها مع أكلي! 
حسيت بفرق كثيـــــــر مو بس في الوزن بعد في الملابس.. نزلت مقاس واحد في الملابس و صرت مرتاحه أكثر بجسمي.. حتى الاخصائيه لاحظت الفرق و شجعتني زيادة! 
الاسبوع هذا آخر إسبوع... جددت إشتراكي زيادة إسبوع عشان أعوض بالرياضه و الحركة!
إلى الان متحمسه أكثر بعد ماشفت نتائج زيادة.. و الفضل يعود لـ دايت واتشرز! 

Comments