Do you actually care about Gaza?

Let me be honest with you, I don't care what the hell is happening with Gaze,
never been, never will. Because I have this belief, that whatever is going on out there,
won't stop until God says so. You know the story, 3eesa comes down and save Palstine .. etc
Arabs could never do something about it, neither those people who cry their hearts out all
in the name of Gaza. Come on, we won't save them, God will.
Yeah, yeah I know it's not fair, innocents are dying, kids get killed in bombing and so on.
But they're Shohada2, they'll go straight to Heaven!
My friend is really depressed, she's all sad and down, she can't take her eyes off the T.V.
I told her my point of view, she got all freaked out at me and told me to shut up :s
Did I say something wrong?

Comments

  1. Errr what i can say is Noufa you are special =). You've got your point and that might be true. I dare not to comment anything, i might get shoot. I wanna die pretty =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i don't want you to die, run save yourself pretty face ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont believe in that. Somebody has to do something. And if the arabs are too cowardly to do it then somebody else will have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hijabis On Ranting Tour.April 9, 2010 at 9:15 PM

    allah will help the muslims only when the muslims chnge their current condition yes we shudnt cry all daybt yes we should do somethingnd i dnt knw de story bout 3isa proplerybt if thts true u nvr knw if it cud be referin 2 palestine been saved by him by sumthin other den israel at another time i mean i dnt think hes cumin just yetdo u?lovely blog sisbt walah wteav be;eifs nd hopelesnes i feel i cnt help caring i really canti cnt see dead people let alone dead muslimsbt i dnt knw to me muslims and islam mean everythingwallah each and every muslim is like a fam membermay god protect de muslimsameen ya rabbtw sis plz mke duaden maybe allah will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, it's not like we're working our magic to stop Israel, nobody done or said anything and I mean arabs in general :/so you're point of view is perfectly fine with me, it's kind of twisted though, but it can work :)~ ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. ren crowOk, but who's that someone, and where's he? that would happen in the end of time, i guess :s Hijabisi don't quite know the story exactly either, but i know that he's coming to free Palestine for sureand i will, may allah be with all muslims around the world yaa rb Raisatwisted lol you said it, we can't work magic, magic happens by itself ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I think am in love with you not in a lizbo way because you actually have a point & I totally agree on that because every time I say something like that my friends think am going crazy & that am just heartless person so (hi5)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment