Coming Clean...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyjdz02UVd1qzbqvao1_500.jpg

I was a screw up.
Depressed.
Pills Junkie.
Pathological lair.
Suicidal.
Self-abusive.
Bulimic.
I was a hopeless case.
And now that I'm fine and my demons set me free to breathe,
I can see you for what you really are..
You are a lair.
Suck up.
Fake.
Pretentious.
Perfectionist.
Self-centered.
Empty.
Hypocrite.
Selfish.
Manipulative.
Poser.
Useless.
Unworthy.
Vicious.
Disgusting.
Ugly.
Stupid.

I'm fine now but you're still the same.

Comments

  1. <3
    sad post but my fav in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could always try our best to be better and to accept ourselves for who we really are.

    I'm glad that was all in the past, cause now you still have the future to look forward to in making a better version of who you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls.. I've always been a better person that I thought but there's people lives on making others desperate. It's the way we see life, our vision should be clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that was harsh. I thought I write the harshest stuff ever; you proved me wrong. Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you, it was a spur of moment and words just flew out of my head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment