21 June 2012 ~ A Day to Remember



June was such an exciting month this year, it started with the last real round of preparations and ended by seeing all of my plans came alive.. My wedding took place at Palazzo Ballroom, it was such a marvelous place. From the moment I have stepped a foot in this ballroom I knew they will make my night the best night of my life. They took control of the wedding from A to Z, and made sure to make all of our wishes come true. From this post, I would like to thank all the supervisors in Palazzo.. they made such a wonderful job.



 

Palazzo wasn't like any other ballroom; their services were more of like a 5 stars hotel services. The bridal suit was perfect, and they provided almost everything for us.. even a room for make-up and hair.



 

As for the make up.. it was done by the make up genius Nilo Haq. Nilo also writes in Jeddah Beauty Blog. The make up was amazing, I knew I put all my trust in the right person. As for the hairstylist, she has done such a great job in such a little time.. I hate myself for forgetting her name because she deserves the recognition.

My dress was from Aire Barcelona



 

My veil was longer than the dress, it was ivory tulle framed by ivory lace held by four or five flowers that vary from pink to white. My hair was pulled back and let down to show its natural length. Everything was perfect.



 

The clock was ticking and everything was making the very last preparations..



 



 

The table wasn't done when this photo was taken.. the mirrors make a full circle with additional 2 vases full with heavenly delicious chocolate.



 



 

The stage and my bouquet was from The Arabian Flowers, Al Rawdha, I had their Valentine's offer to have everything half of the price and plus they would make my baby delivery decoration for free! Hussien was the name of the manager.. such a great guy!



 

This was at the entrance.. there was a 100x70 portrait of mine for my friends and family to sign. The portrait was made at Adwa Photography Studio as well as my wedding photos. I really recommend this place, their attitude is welcoming and their work is amazing! I'm sure my wedding photos will turn out really great!

 

Comments

  1. This is all gorgeous mashAllah I am only sad that I was not there lol

    Noor
    Little Pink Strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a day that I'll treasure forever the best wedding that i've attended in my whole life everything about it was so simple and that's wat made it perfect everytime i play ur wedding march my heart pounds so hard remembering that day wish u all the happiness in the world coz u truly deserve it hun <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment