Chaotic Beauty's New Life



June 21st, 2012, the date that changed everything in my life. A new city, a new home and a new partner in life. As I'm trying to let it all sink in my mind, things are going great but so fast it's almost feel like a dream. I miss my blog and the blogsphere in general, that's why I thought that I have to steal a couple of minutes from my busy new life to say hello to my readers, if there's still any around, and promise you that I'm going back once I'm all settled down. It might take a while with Ramadan & Eid coming in the way but I'll be around.

See you soon!

Comments

  1. I'm still here :D Millions grats babe! Amazing wedding photos up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nouf,
    I'm glad to read your blog again, I missed it. Your cozy and elegant sense of style & fashion, your music, and joyful reads and hangouts, chick places check-ins and discoveries, and everything.

    Wish u all best of joy, happiness and luck with the new life.

    I also wanna say,, I'm truly sad I couldn't attend your wedding. :(
    Things weren't well-managed for me and we were still in Dammam whilst that.
    But anyhow, I want to thank you a lot for the invitation dear, cuz it really meant a lot for me.
    I hope it isn't very late, but I wanted to say that somehow.

    Hope you settle down, cope with the new city asap and find greater opportunities out there.

    They say Riyadh is beautiful, if you just give it a shot ;)

    Best and love,

    OXoxo

    Ghaida ;*
    (your univ friend)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment