Alia's First Birthday...




*
Last holiday, I was in Jeddah with familia and they wanted to throw a first birthday party for Alia. It wasn't her actual birthday yet but they had it while I was there.. 
First, a huge THANK YOU for my sisters because they did of this!! 

~



*
Photography was by my sister; @alnoorstudio .. unfortunately, time didn't help us because we couldn't come to party place before sunset.. So, we missed the perfect daylight! 

~



*

Her outfit was a light pink chiffon dress, it's so delicate and simple and matches the cake style! It was from Tipity Toes in Al Rawdah, Jeddah. 

~



*
Last but not least, the cake! The cake was amazing, I didn't regret choosing it for the party and I'm considering this place for future occasions! It's supposed to be a naked cake, but actually it wasn't! I was disappointed to see it covered with cream perfectly! The cake supposed to be you know shown through the final coat! Nevertheless, it was delicious and that's what matters at the end! 
From The Cake Boutique in Al Rawdah, Jeddah. 
It was 500 SR and the flowers were natural, I picked them up from Lebanon Flowers; the same place did Alia's reception decorations. 

~

The party was planned at the moment, we didn't want to make that much.. 
We just wanted to make it simple and cute.
I hope you liked the post :) 

Comments