[ Movie ] Seen Lately...

Room (2015)


Starring: 
Brie Larson
Jacob Tremblay
Sean Bridgers



* Based on a novel of the same name by Emma Donoghue

The movie was not as heartbreaking as the book of course, but it was beautiful nonetheless. 
I loved the movie, it is perfect for a quiet movie night or if you ever felt like crying! 
إذا حابين تبكوا و تفضفضوا.. شوفو الفيلم هذا... أنا قريت الكتاب و كان جدا مؤثر.. حبيت أكثر شي نفسية الطفل.. تكلمت عن الكتاب قبل.. إذا حابين تعرفوا القصه ارجعوا للبوست هذا.. غير عن كذا الفيلم يستاهل! 

IMDB Rating: 8.2 / 10 
My Rating: 8 / 10

~

The Jungle Book (2016)


Starring: 
Neel Seth
Bill Murray
Ben Kingsley 


* Based on the famous classic The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling

I was so excited for this movie but sadly, I was disappointed by the first scene.. The animations were horrible in my opinion, it was cartoonish and it was obvious that it was animated which ruined the whole thing for me.. And you have to know that I love animations! The boy who did Mowgli was adorable thou! And I was thankful that they included The Bear Necessities song! 
أكيد الكل يعرف ماوكلي.. قصة ماوكلي كتاب كلاسيكي من الكاتب رديارد كيبلنق.. تلاقوا الكتاب في جرير قسم الكلاسيك.. على قد ماكنت متحمسه لكن تحطمت أول ماشفت التأثيرات... ماكانت قد التوقعات.. دايما احب التأثيرات و الانيميشن اللي تحسسني ان الفيلم حقيقي... بس تأثيرات الفيلم هذا كانت ضعيفة بنظري! 
أحلى شي أغنيتي المفضله.. كنت أتمنى لو طولوها شويه.. بس برضو كانت حلوه... 

IMDB Rating: 7.6 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10


Comments