My Dream Bedroom..



For a change today, I tried to create a set about what would my bedroom be like if I didn't share it with my two sisters. It would be pretty much like this plus a changing room. I'm not the kind of people who buys a whole matchy-match bedroom set and other stuff that are colors or style coordinated. My nickname says it all, I'm just a chaos. I love the style of rococo and French antique and Ikea-like modern furniture in the same time. I'm a bit of girly and a tomboy all in one. My favorite animal is Zebra and my favorite color is gray but that doesn't mean I'm gloomy and neutral. I love to add a splash of colors.. pink, lime and blue.

Comments

  1. L.O.V.E! You're definitely going to design my bedroom one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that two bedrooms, probably a whole apartment. Definitely my kinda thing, the colors, furniture...totally love!

    PS: I stalked your polyvore account...totally dig it all! The outfits, bags...not to girly...just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be the best thing ever! I have always wanted to do that, I can't wait to get my own place to decorated it <3333
    LOL thanks, I'm flattered!!! I would love to see yours, if you already have an account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment