For every true MCR fan.



It's about time!!


My Chemical Romance had finally announced their new album titled: "Danger Days: The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys." It's probably the best new I have heard this year because I have waited so long, and while some stopped being a fan of MCR, I kept my faith in Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Frank stronger than ever, and I won't forget Bob. They are not just a band for me, they're a family and it makes me feel like home when I listen to them. They've been with me through bad times and good days. I love them beyond words and songs. They always have been my inspiration, my soundtrack and my company in life. I am a true and passionate fan of My Chemical Romance.


Here's couple of details about the new album: The first single is called Na Na Na.



and this is the final tracklist:


1. Look Alive, Sunshine
2. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
3. Bulletproof Heart
4. SING
5. Planetary (GO!)
6. The Only Hope For Me is You
7. Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report
8. Party Poison
9. Save Yourself, I’ll Hold Them Back
10. S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
11. Summertime
12. DESTROYA
13. The Kids From Yesterday
14. Goodnite, Dr. Death
15. Vampire Money


They are all sound amazing, I like every song title I can't pick my favorite I'm just super excited to hear them all!! The album is supposed to be released on 22 of November. Go to My Chemical Romance website to watch the awesome video trailer and keep an eye on any new update! This is our time to shine, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ARE BACK!!!

Comments