The Good Things in KAU



Although my experience in KAU wasn't much of a college experience, I met extraordinary people that had an impact one way or another in my life. I don't know from where to begin.. I wasn't happy in KAU at all until I met this group of friends. I wasn't lucky with my plan of study because when they renewed it, I had to go back and study a whole year of basic ridiculous English that was a prerequisite to couple of  the courses I wanted and needed to take. A year passed and I started catching up on as much course as I could manage. Things weren't any better social-wise, I didn't make friends that share some interests with me. So, each day in KAU was a torture to me!

Until my last year when everything turned the other way around! I started taking courses that were challenging to me and course that changed me even for a little bit. Poetry class was eye-opening, my style of writing got amazingly better. Literary Criticism was a mental challenge where I had to manage learning all those overwhelming philosophies and criticize them on my own. Modern Literature was the best of all, there isn't enough words to express the joy I had in that class, and it wasn't only me, I could see it, too, in my classmates' eyes.

It is the same year when I met the awesome group that brought out the best of me ♥

And then, I had to graduate! But as they say, better late than never, if I hadn't met you in my last year, I'd probably graduate without meeting you at all!

I am honored that I have met each and every single one of you, I thought girls like are impossible to find in KAU but there you are! I wish all the best in your lives, and I have faith in you all to have a brilliant future insha'allah.

Never change, stay cool ♥

Comments

  1. I hope I am one of those people ;) Cause definitely to me, YOU ARE OEN ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Leena!!! How can I forget the Soufis, the badass Soufis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to live my university experience in shaa allah :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! All the best of luck insha'allah

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 I'm glad I had the honor of meeting you. You have a pure heart, a smile that never fades, and in sha' allah a bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Rana <3 Thank you so freaking much.. This coming from you means a lot to me wallah!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment