It Was a Good Day..

I love it when I could sit in my bed at the end of the day and I think "it was a good day." I know a person can't have too many of these and probably they'd endure several horrible days before they could have a good day, but in the end, it worth it. Since, it's Monday, I will start with Music Monday!



Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto


I'm so happy today that I listened to this album, now I know what I'm going to listen to in my hour-long drive to work! I can't pick my favorite but I will leave you with this:
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg]

I have to say, this video is a bit too creepy for me.

What also made my today is that I finally got my mail! I have been dying to get my hands on it for a year now.. So, what I have in My Mailbox is..



This book is my first Barnes & Noble leather bound classic, and I'm planning to get more of these. If you still don't know what is B&N leather bound classics, please visit this link, and have your mind blown! What I love about the book I have other than the complete works of Lewis Carroll, are the puzzles and word games and the end of the book let alone the gorgeous cover and the fine bounding.

It's as simple as this, good music and books make me happy.

Comments

  1. Ya this song is good although i am not a fan of Coldplay music and a few days ago found on itunes top ten which was a little shock for me and that is when i downloaded it :D

    The book looks amazing ma shaa allah =)

    I wish you more of these happy days =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank youu Modi, you're so sweet! Coldplay are amazing, just give them a chance and give them a good listen and you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment