Recently in Jeddah..

 

Yes! Finally, Pinkberry opened in Red Sea Mall, right next to H&M. And I have to say, that I was disappointed when I first tasted the frozen yogurt, it was like yuk and I didn't understand all the hype! I have tried FRAE and the Frozen Yogurt Factory, and didn't like them. But this one was different, not only because of the name, it actually tastes so good! I had tried the original flavor with granola, brownie bits, strawberry and mango as toppings. The mango flavor was good too, I could have it plain without any toppings! What makes Pinkberry different than the other ones I tried, it's because it really tasted like an ice-cream rather than a mildly cold yogurt went bad.



OH MY GOD! I knew this place from Samaher's instagram, she just posted a photo that she had a take out from this place and I felt, this looks so good! And it turned out so much better than what I expected! In my opinion, 19th Century burger is now one of the best burger places in Jeddah along with Fuddruckers and Joe's Diner. I just found out that the owner of this place is Saudi young guy and he just started it as a business, and here I am thinking it was just another chain from somewhere else! Good job, Fahad Al Oraifi, good job! I highly recommend the place, the bread is just amazing, the lettuce and tomatoes are so fresh and the French fries? OH MY GOD! And your meal comes with this magical yummy sauce? I want some right now! Check out their Facebook page.



Remember this? PAUL is finally in Jeddah! I was dying to try this place since I have ever known of it, and I did when I was in London and it was nothing like what I expected, I was really disappointed. When I came back from my trip, I found out it opened in Jeddah and ever since I was meaning to try it again. Believe it or not, Jeddah's branch was better than London's! The food, the coffee and the whole place are better in Jeddah although they took the French stye way too much and made it so fancy. Overall, Paul makes the perfect brunch spot! It's in Al Tahlia, at Sands' Hotel.



 

 

Comments

  1. pink berry is my fav frozen yogurt, next time try the pomegranate flavor!
    we have paul in bahrain but didn't try it yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can see why it's so good! Thank god it finally opened in Jeddah. I will next time I'm going there! How could you not go to PAUL?! Please, go and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm living in dubai but I'm from jeddah. I'm addicted to both pinkberry and Paul. its amazing to know there in jeddah now

    cool blog. keep it up
    Waleed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment