Are you watching me right now 66 ?

So this post is dictated to my dear friend. Are watching me now honey 66 ?
Well, today was a day of nothingness! Woke up, read a few pages, ate something,
sat with my aunt for a while, went back to sleep, then woke up again and Voila!
I made a special dinner, well my sister helped a little or could I say I helped her xD

* just a second, I'm watching Viva la vida clip again!

Man! I should be over him by now!
Anyway, dear friend look what I did! YAY!

The image “http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq51/omfg_87/shandwiches.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Are you hungry dear? Do they feeding you out there?
Be safe.
*imitates Eddie ;p*

Comments

  1. mmmmm...i'm soo hungry!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. have some, ya hala xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Viva la Vida :D and no I'm not hungry haha thanks ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah chris < 33 lol great you saved me a piece ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so hungry but i don't have the mood to eat and i get bored of food.I'm sick =( But your food kinda tempted me to grab myself something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yumyy i want (a) pretty plzz :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, so i have the potentials for cooking @@ wish if you could really eat them,they even taste better than they look :$

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that club sandwich?cuz I love club sandwiches, They're feeding me alright but that seems a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, they are. do you like it xD i made them only for you :$

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment