Tagged.

I've been tagged by Pinkish "Thank you very much ;p"
It's basically about listing 50 things about me, so I made myself a cup
of tea and sat in my favorite sofa to do this tag xD
I don't know what to say but I'll give it a shot.

1- I'm 21 but I still feel like a kid.
2- I've been addicted to black coffee till I got the irritable bowel syndrome.
3- I have this family gatherings phobia!
4- I have four sisters and two brothers.
5- Reading is my passion.
6- Clumsy and a bit slow at times.
7- So picky and hard to deal with.
8- It's hard for me to make new friends, and I make it harder for those who
try to be my friend!
9- I don't smile a lot. Everyone thinks I'm arrogant because of that.
10- I blush very easily, my face gets sooo red!!
11- I'm engaged lol :s
12- Going in a road trip all across United States is my ultimate dream.
13- I'm obsessed over Pj's and lingerie!
14- I love to have a cup of mint green tea at the end of the day.
15- I have pretty eyebrows, everyone asks me where have I done them?
I tell them they're gift from god above ;p
16- Stubborn!
17- Mom calls my mood swings "3nzat" = sheep lol
18- I hate more than I love :s
19- I hate my last name, although my family is kinda big and well known,
but I hate it when they mispronounce it, it sounds like an Egyptian name instead!
20- I always walk with my head held up high-unintentionally-.my friend always
makes fun of that!
21- I was so polite, quite and sweet when I was a kid, my mom doesn't even remember
my childhood.
22- I was born in the fifth day of Eid Al-fitr!
23- My uncle is the one who named me.
24- I love to refer to myself "moi".
25- Sophisticated, Gorgeous and Kalbooza are my favorite words lol.
26- Gosh how I love to dance!
27- F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Gossip Girl are my favorite T.V shows.
28- Well, ok, I'm kinda cocky and rude hehe.
29- I'm a vintage girl, believe it or not lol.
30- High heels take my breath away, Shiny leather high heals <3
31- I wear contacts. Sometimes I sleep wearing them!
32- My dream job is to be the editor in chief in my own magazine.
33- I have never dyed my hair, never will!
34- I secretly criticize people's appearances.
35- Make up makes me itchy :s
36- I love watching The Hills, I wish I were Lauren.
37- I have the same wallet since I was 14 or 15 years old!
38- I'm 164cm high, and 55 kg weigh.
39- Dinosaurs are AMAZING!! I wish if they were alive <3
40- Virgin Store+ Starbucks+ Supermarkets are my heaven!
41- My Perfumes are Escada Sentiment and Euphoria.
42- I think most of the students in the English department are stupid! And
I don't know how they got here in the first place. That pisses me off!!
43- Nickelback's lead singer's voice turns me on!!
44- Super Mario is the best video game ever EVER!!!
45- I'm a twilighter.
46- though I love to talk about myself, but I'm hating this tag right now!
47- Coffee latte with hazelnut is my usual order.
48- I started to collect coffee sleeves recently, and I don't know why :s
49- I play with my hair all the time.. I mean ALL THE TIME!
50- I'm planning to have my own big library.


whoa! and that's it!
Pinkish do you hate me or something? I spent two days doing this tag :s
and probably no one will read it lol.

* I forgot to tag someone!
so the unlucky bloggers are XX and Lolitta.

Comments

  1. Because of #8,I'm kinda scared to make comment *ran away*PS you reminded me of Izzy,i miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it ! :pwell, it was a fun read, and good to know you girl, .. :)lol @ klbooza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I actually like you :D tough love baby ;p and for that I'm going to post a long comment :DWe have #4, 5, 6, 10, 13, 21, 29, 30, 34, and 45 in common.#11 mabrooookk :D allah ywaffegek o ys3edek. I'm so happy!#17 lol that's hilarious. we have 3anz-related name for mood swings too but I can't remember it :\#19 lol I soo wanna know what it is ;p#31 mo zaiiin :| don't sleep wearing them :-OI love your list :D thanks for doing the tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol come on I don't bite ;p who's Izzy? Raisa thanks, i'm waiting to read yours btw ;p ya kalbooza ;p Pinkish finally, now i can read your post! i was so into writing mine lol wow we have lots in common that's great! wo ahm shai #45 xD - allah ybark feek ya rb < 33 - really? do they ask you where's you 3anz tonight? isn't it so freaking annoying >.<" !! - hehe it's confidential ;p - i know !! but i can't help it! i just collapse and fall fast asleep :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOL @ 9 me too!!you have irritable bowel syndrome from black coffee?!! *making a mental note to read about it*congrats 3ala elengagement :Dmom's dream is also going on a road trip acroos the US..guess that Oprah's show had an effect on her ;)so i have 1,3,6,9,45,50nice list :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one of the follower in Izzy blog. If you still remember the Saudi supermom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4-allah i5aleeikom liba3ath!!5- i don't read much but i do read8- oohh dear!! i can be friends with anyone!!;p9- LOOOL...i smile 99% of the time!!;p hehehe infact i'm smiling now!!;p13-Pj's oky but the other one...hehehe16- yes that's meee18- mee too19- looool me too it's kinda huge and known but like my family's name!!;p26-i hate dancing!30- High heels not my thing even if i grow up they will never be my thing!!;p31- that's totally me35- i hate it!!39- yeaaah!!;p43- meeee toooooo!!44-7adaa!!45- moi toi50- that's amazing!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faten Coffee wasn't the reason, but it irritates the IBSand makes me nauseous, that's why i quit coffee.But still don't drink it too much! Thaanks dear :$ wow! let's switch moms lol, that's been my dream for like ages, did oprah talk about it ? i should watch hershow more often :/ Zara oh, i totally forgot about thatyou know for a second, i thought youmeant izzy from Grey's Anatomy! MeeMzZ- amen ya rb :$ - i love reading cause it's really takes me to another place!- that's so great! - do you smile without a reason? - whhyyy i love go shopping for them lol - no my last name it's cool but when they say it wrong, i just hate it !! - huh? i love to dance sometimes i just dance instead of walking.. well ok that's sounds crazy o.O - i don't wear them a lot but i love just having them in my closet < 33- don't you feel like they're so dried out you can't blink @@ ?? - lol - i'm so happy that's someone else feels the same!! - aahhh he's like a lion, you know i just call him the lion < 33 - don't you just love him < 33 - the twilight circle is getting bigger and bigger, oh i'm happy! - i know! i'd have shelves up till the roof full of books, all kinds of books < 33

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOL YOUR CRAAZY YOU DANCE INSTEAD OF WALKING!!;P hehe if don't wear high hells then why are they in your closet?!;p yeaah the contact lences 7adaa!!;pwho edward you call him lion?!;p LOOOL!!;P THAT'S KINDA CREEPY!! i know he said that he hunts like a lion but calling him lion is kinda creepy!!;p HAHA!!;P inshallah someday i'll be like mabrook gorgouse for opening your new library!!;p hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. noo meemz you got me wrong!! i don't call edward a lion, i just call him Eddie lol like if he's my old friend;p i meant Nickelback's lead singer, he sings like RAWR !!!! heee, i don't dance 5leeji :s that would be extremely crazyand SICK :s i just make up dance steps hehe::$you'll see a post about my library, i promise you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOL OKYY!!;P yeah he does sing like a lion loool oky this is not creepy!!;pOMG OMG OMG!!;p i just imagined you dancing samree!!!;p LOOOOOOL!!!;Pwhy show me i'll go see it my self!!;p anyways you promised to show me one day!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Re read your post and i love Nickelback too, Chad Kroeger does have an attractive voice, especially when he sings Hero.I can't imagine im living my life without my whole file of rock songs. Three Days Grace is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like what u listed :DI'm gonna be back to comment about most of them..But I just did mine I hate this tag so much, I even didn't reread mine :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. MeeMzZnow you get it ;p looooool that exactly what was in my mind dancing and swaying left to right wo 3aashoooo lol ;p you'll see it soon enshalla Zara great we share the same taste in music < 33XX i have to see your list so soon !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yea, if you're a rock songs lover, count me in <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha ur funny loved the points and how random they are :P 26 hehe we all do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hijabis On Ranting Tour.April 9, 2010 at 9:15 PM

    HABIBTII u hve an awesome blog :) lolim nazi share a blog wiv sisaqilahwelcum 2 visit it was a gd readur top 10 lolnywaysluvly blogsalaamz:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment