Fashion victims for the day .. part 1

So this is definitely my day! First, my grades are great. Second, I was inspired to write this post!
Let me at first introduce this post's concept, it's simply about disasters in fashion! University is
a place where I can find lots of these. Just so you know, I'm not making fun of them, they made
fools of their selves by themselves!

#1 Orange and Yellow are so bold colors to wear. Anyone who wears them, obviously wants
to stand out among others. Well well, but how about wearing them all in one outfit? Can't get it?

The image “http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq51/omfg_87/fv.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

How about now?
I don't know what the hell she was thinking about. Maybe she wasn't thinking at all!
No sane person in Earth would ever dare to wear this SunTop outfit!
http://www.co-ro.com/en/brands/sunquick/PublishingImages/coro_mr_suntop_stor__2007.jpg




#2 Remember the Keffiyeh scarf trend?

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2008-04-29/delevingne-militantfashion/PICT0009.JPG/asset_small

Yeah it's still in, and it's horrible!
It's a scarf ok? So you can wear it if you're cold or if it matches your jeans & T-shirt. But
airheads in KAU are going too far it scares me! They hang their selves under Jeddah's sun
by this kind of scarf over their 3abayas. I can't even imagine how can they stand it!
That's something I can live with, but what I saw today was off the limits!!! Picture this:
Two girls wearing 3abayas that look more like plain black dresses, wearing the same scarf,
which by the way was a hell of an ugly scarf that matches their hair and make up!
At first I thought it was only the effect of the eye-blinding outfit, but I blinked twice, and yes
the two witches still walking in front of me!



That's it for now, see you next time!

Comments

  1. I totally see your point,in the mornings your head is already going through its own turmoil Why to add up Sun-top outfit girl to remind you how of how unlucky you are for having to receive education with such human beings who doesn't even try to put some effort for looking decent enough.I feel your pain dear friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol .. that was interesting .. i love that kinda post coz i see that everyday .. ppl can get really stupid sometimes at choosing what to wear .. it just makes me go like .. omg !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the SunTop outfit!I know exactly how you feel,i saw people using it.I stop myself from bursting in laughter and the scene is suicidal for my poor eyes =P Well i have this kind of scarf too but i wear them not on my head but around my neck to keep me warm in a LOW TEMPERATURE room,again LOW TEMPERATURE =P Btw mine the color is brown, so it's not striking at all, i bought it for fashion- jeans and t-shirt matching purpose. I wish if you could post the picture here =P Anyway, do they seriously apply tonnes of make up on their face? *Imagining*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *carefully analyze the pic with my specs on* Is that colorful wigs and sunglasses I'm seeing now in the pic? Please say NO coz that is really horrible, i mean who dare to wear colorful wigs on the street? Yea right, they are selling these horrible stuff, there might be someone who wear them. Please take pic of the person who wear those colorful wigs if you see any, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at the sun top :pfashion @ uni mara horrible :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hijabis On Ranting Tour.April 9, 2010 at 9:15 PM

    lool i live in london and its hella freexin 4 sumr eason i nvr folow de trends bt nw i gt onecoz one my neck is coldnd 2in hve a palestine obsession :)lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment