Bag-Crush♥ Book Clutches.



I might be late on this matter but boy I can't get it out of my head. Book clutches are just pure love. The gorgeous Natalie Portman wowed the crowed on her Black Swan premiere last year with her simple black dress and Lolita clutch. Ever since on, book clutches hit it off and made it really big. I knew there has been magazine clutches but they are not as classy and elegant as book clutches.



From Olympia Le-Tan



From Kate Spade NY

Make sure you check them all.. I'm planning to get myself couple of these but I can't decide. And being a bookworm really made it harder.

Comments

  1. That's adorable AND sophisticated! I've got to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a Charles dickens clutch bag a while ago , let just say I want one as well :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.katespade.com/designer-handbags/fabric-purses/book-of-the-month-club-emanuelle/PXRU2420,default,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU2420_color=965&start=39&cgid=handbags-fabric
    This one? I saw another Dickens' clutch earlier but don't know where it disappeared!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment