Fashion Finds: Mary Katrantzou



Serena's dress in Blair's bridal shower, episode 8, was just marvelous! I lost my interest in the episode after I saw it and started searching for the dress. It's Mary Katrantzou, it's the first time I heard about her but oh god she easily became my favorite designer.



The dress is from Spring 2011, the rest of the collection is as fabulous the dress is, it has a summery feeling with rich details that are so vivid and sophisticated. You can see the whole collection HERE. I took a look at Spring 2012, and it didn't impress me as much S11 did. Either way, Mary's designs are just original and it's more of an art than just a fashion design. If you took a closer look at the patterns, you'd see how dimensioned they are. The dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to make it mine!
It's not just fashion.. it's art.

 

Comments

  1. i always wanted one of the designer dresses
    marah cute <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cute , the best thing about this show is the clothes :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment