I'm living in a mess..

These past two weeks were like a storm, it swirled me around
and right now, I'm in a totall mess!!
I need to sort things out, list them and organize my thoughts..
Basically I need to focus on my school, really really focus on it!!
As I said earlier I have lots of assignments and term papers
this semester, and I have to do them perfectly!
And I have to make sure of some points:

- Stay healthy, start a healthy diet and working out again.
I'm already cutting off fastfood, soda drinks and coffee.. And
what's more important, I'm having enough sleep..

- Keep my spirit up and always tell myself that I can do it.
I can pass this semester successfully.

- Don't bore myself to death! You know, working hard doesn't
mean to isolate myself entirely from the fun world!
Watching a movie or two in the weekends and reading a book
in my way to and from college won't harm, right?

So this is it. I know that's a useless post, sorry I was thinking out
loud.. or shoud I say blogging my thoughts out lol..
I have to hit the bed right now, so .. ta!

Comments

  1. I have been through so much stress last semester and I was negative about everything and I had no high hopes at all and all i used to do was complaining and sometimes even crying lol .. and I ended up with the crappiest GPA!
    putting your hopes up and being positive ends up with good results!
    el 7emdellah i am doing well in uni this semester, i go out and have fun and watch movies, read, blog and everything .. all you have to do is manage your time ..
    and one more helpful tip is to mark everything on a calender so you dont forget something you have to do .. believe me you will find empty spaces on that calendar where you can enjoy a spa treatment or hang out with your girlfriends without worrying about school ..
    good luck with everything .. mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's what I'm talking about, complaining and whining don't do any good!
    And if someone work hard day by day, things won't accumulate on them..

    Thank you mosha,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nouf!!! You speak for me, all I wanted now is just to finish this semester and start a new academic year and after that graduate and have a long long long holiday and relax and sleep the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God help us all!!!
    P.S Missing you a lot girl < 33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment